It has become essential for Small & Medium Enterprises (SME’s) to go digital to better serve customers, drive new revenue, and improve operations and productivity. Digital was the next big frontier for SME’s even before COVID-19. The pandemic accelerated the shift — but the future of SME’s is digital.
ViewQwest helps find and adopt the most relevant digital solutions to empower SME’s to seize growth opportunities in the digital economy. We have partnered with software and applications development companies with IMDA-approved Digital Solutions that are eligible for a Productivity Solutions Grant of up to 80% PSG Funding & up to $10k Digital Resiliency Bonus.
To further support SME’s in their digitalization journey, ViewQwest will give
1 Month FREE* Business Broadband
for every PSG Grant-eligible solution applied with our partners!
E-Commerce & Rewards
Digital Ordering / Payment / Inventory Management
Accounting / Procurement / HR Solution
Eligible grants: 80% PSG Grant & $2500 DRB Bonus* & SFEC
Contact Us now to kickstart your Digitalization journey.
- Adaptivepay – Category 1.2 (HR Solution)
- 361DC – Category 1.1 (Accounting Solution)
- FirstCom – Category 1.3 (Inventory management/Digital Ordering) & Category 2 (Digital Presence)
- FoodZap – Category 1.3 (Digital ordering)
- EPOS – Category 1.3 (Inventory Management) & Category 3 (Data Driven Operation)
- Ezyprocure – Category 1.3 (Inventory Management)